1957 Triumph TR6 Trophy Pre Unit
1957 triumph TR6 pre unit. When I bought this bike it was a running operating bike, that needed some work. I removed the engine/trans to braze a new kickstand lug and new kickstand. I sent both the speedo and tach (chrono style) to Nisonger for rebuild, but I didnt want the faces to be redone, so they are original and nice. New tach cable and speedo cable.
Tricor offered a specially modified version the splayed-port head featuring oversize 1.5 inlet valves. Rare rare head!!! New rear shock bushings, new wiring harness(needs to be installed to get running) new solid state volt reg. complete new exhaust system,new gas tank mounts. Gas tank is clean and ready for use.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap motorcycles.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.